StarLink IT Security Roadshow
Dubai, UAE February 26th, 2012 - StarLink the leading IT Security Solutions Provider in the Middle East invites you to attend a half-day session to hear and gain analytical insights into current and future end-users trends, risks and threats within the IT Security Environment.
Best Practices for Securing Access to Sensitive Data:
- Boole Server - Military Grade File-Sharing Security Platform
- Quest Software - The Total Privileged Access Management (TPAM)
- NetOptics - Smart Filtering TAP Device
- IBM Guardium - DB Auditing and Monitoring for Security and Compliance
- SefeNet - The Data Protection Company
- FireEye - Next Generation Threat Protection
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Security Officers, Directors of Enterprise Security, CIOs, CTOs, CISOs
- IT Directors / IT Managers, Heads of Departments
- Privacy Officers, Network Security Managers, Server Application Managers
- Others with resposibility for data retention
StarLink, headquartered in Dubai, is the leading IT compliance driven solutions provider and was founded in 2005. StarLink is recognized as a "Trusted Security Advisor" and market leader in automating the entire IT compliance auditing process to help customers in the Middle East region reduce IT Risk, with a focus on enterprises in the Financial, Telco and Government sectors. StarLink works with organizations to achieve and sustain compliance and optimally manage risks through full policy, procedure and controls lifecycle management. StarLink's solution offerings are now installed in more than 200 data centers in the Middle East, including 100 of the top regional banks and 15 of the regional's top Telcos. The company’s customers trust StarLink to secure their critical enterprise data and safeguard access to sensitive data in the most demanding datacenter environments in the region by monitoring, security and auditing privileged user access to provide 100% visibility on all activities.